AFE Twisted Steel 304 Stainless Steel Short Tube Header (2019+ HEMI 6.4L)
May have applicable lead time. Direct ships from Manufacturer
- Up to +11 HP and +19 lbs. x Ft. TQ.
- Constructed from 1-7/8 IN - 2-1/4 IN Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Optimized Tube Lengths for Improve Flow and Performance
- Heavy Duty Laser Cut Machined Mild Steel Flanges are used for a Durable Leak-Free Seal
- 100% MIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- Works with Factory Exhaust System with No Modifications Necessary
This system produced gains of up to +11 HP and +19 lbs. x Ft. TQ., as measured on our in-house dyno.
1-7/8 IN - 2-1/4 IN 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This system is constructed of 1-7/8 IN - 2-1/4 IN mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
Factory style laser cut machined mild steel flanges are used used for a secure leak-free seal.
Utilizing factory style and flanges this system is designed to fit in the stock locations with no cutting or modifications required for a hassle-free installation.
State-of-the-art computer-aided design technology is utilized for precise vehicle fitment.
100% MIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability.
This item will not fit Cab and Chassis models.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
|2019-2020||RAM||2500 Power Wagon||HEMI||V8 6.4L||Gas|