Synergy 2014+ RAM 2500/3500 Front Radius Arm Drop Brackets
May have applicable lead time. Direct ships from Manufacturer
Synergy radius arm drop brackets improve ride quality by lowering the radius arm mounting locations at the frame to maintain factory front suspension geometry for leveled and lifted trucks. Flip-able cam spacers in the drop brackets allow the user to run the axle 1/2 inch forward for leveled trucks or 1-1/2 inches forward to clear larger tires and taller lifts.
- 2014+ Ram 2500 / 3500
- Improved ride quality by maintaining factory suspension geometry at lifted ride heights
- Adjustable axle placement for oversized tires and taller lifts
- Drop brackets lower the front control arm mounting position 3 inches at the frame side
- Maintains factory geometry on lifted vehicles
- CAD designed from heavy duty 3/16 inch steel plate and includes an integrated, crush resistant, grade 50 A-572 steel skid plate.
- Stainless steel flip-able cam spacers allow the axle to be located 1/2 inch forward or 1-1/2 inches forward to allow clearance for larger tires and taller lifts
- Drop brackets do not need to be removed to service the drivetrain
- Bolt-on design allows installation with simple hand tools
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- (1) 873003-R RIGHT HAND DROP BRACKET
- (1) 873003-L LEFT HAND DROP BRACKET
- (2) 873003-07 OEM LOCATION SPACER TUBE
- (4) 873003-11 TRANSMISSION BRACKET SPACERS
- (4) 873003-21 1 INCH OFFSET RADIUS ARM SPACER
- (1) Ram 2500 / 3500 Front Radius Arm Drop Brackets Hardware Kit