Synergy 2010-2013 Dodge RAM 2500/3500 Front Lower Control Long Arms
May have applicable lead time. Direct ships from Manufacturer
A long arm suspension upgrade involves using longer control arms that mount further back on the vehicle in order to reduce suspension angles and bring the truck closer to the stock geometry. The Synergy Front Lower Control Long Arms are adjustable to allow for caster correction and re-centering of the front axle housing for oversize tires and increased ride heights. Our Double Adjuster Assembly allows adjustment of control arm length without removing them from the vehicle and uses a pinch bolt instead of jam nut for ease of use and reliability. Maintenance Free Dual Durometer Bushings are used at both ends for uncompromised articulation and isolation of Noise, Vibration, and Harshness. When paired with the Synergy Long Arm Brackets (8581) and and Synergy Front Upper Long Arms (8585) you can guarantee an unmatched ride quality and off road capability.
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Megacab 4x4
- 2003-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
- 2003-2013.5 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4
- Warning: 2013 Dodge Ram 3500's were a split year for production. If your truck has radius arms use Dodge Ram 2014+ pages
- Increases wheel travel for better off-road performance
- Reduces the operating angle for the control arms which produces a smoother ride both on and off the trail
- Better approach and departure angles for negotiating obstacles
- Reduces the stress on vehicles suspension components by having a less drastic angles on the control arms
- Arms are designed and manufactured to maximize ground clearance
- The arms will allow the use of OEM wheels with larger tires without the requirement of an additional wheel spacer
- Made from high quality crush resistant 2" X .25 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve & Pinch Bolt Assembly: allows for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Sold as a complete pair
Measured in a straight line from center of bolt hole to center of bolt hole
- Max extended length: 35.6875"
- Min collapsed length: 33.9375"
- (1) 858301-L Assembled Dodge Long Arm, Left FLCA
- (1) 858301-R Assembled Dodge Long Arm, Right FLCA
- (2) Pinch bolts and hardware
- This Part is a component in the Synergy Dodge Ram Long Arm Upgrade Kit (8580-04)
- Designed to be used in conjunction with Synergy Dodge Long Arm Brackets (8581) and Synergy Front Upper Long Arms (8585)
- 8583-02 and 8583-03 have been superseded by 8583-04
- Synergy Cam Bolt Eliminators (8565) recommended for increased strength and extended bushing life