Synergy 2009+ Dodge RAM 2500/3500 Steering Box Brace
May have applicable lead time. Direct ships from Manufacturer
Synergy Steering Box Brace for Dodge Ram Trucks are designed to support the steering box sector shaft by using a pillow bearing. This brace ties the front frame horns together to eliminate steering box wonder and significantly increases the life of your vehicles steering box.
|8557-04||Dodge Ram Steering Box Brace for (1994-01) 1500 4x4, (1994-02) 2500 / 3500|
|8558-04||Dodge Ram Steering Box Brace for (2006-08) 1500 Mega Cab 4x4, (2003-08) 2500 / 3500|
|8559-04||Dodge Ram Steering Box Brace for (2009+) 2500 / 3500|
- Designed to support the steering box sector shaft on 1994+ Dodge Ram 4x4 solid front axle trucks
- Ties front frame horns together, helps eliminate steering box "wander"
- Tightens up steering feel and extends the life of your truck's steering box
- Laser cut, CNC bent and precision welded using 1/4" Hot Rolled Steel plates, and 2.0" x .120" thick square tubing
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- 100% Bolt-on installation. No cutting or drilling required!
- (1) Dodge Steering box brace
- (1) 855702-M30X1.50 Pitman Arm Stud
- (1) Pillow bearing
- All necessary installation hardware
- When using an upgraded big bore box, sector shaft stud part number 855702-M30x1.5-PL is needed.
- When using an upgraded 09+ Steering Box, 8559-04 is the steering box brace needed, BUT, modifications will need to be made to the upgraded steering box mounts for proper fitment of the brace.
- Does not fit Dodge Ram Power Wagons.
- PSC Big Bore steering boxes for the 94-02 & 03-08 Ram trucks will use the same brace as the factory box.
- Modifications to the brace may be required for proper alignment of the sector shaft nut.