Synergy 2010-2013 Dodge RAM 2500/3500 Adjustable Control Arm Kit
May have applicable lead time. Direct ships from Manufacturer
These control arm kits correct caster and pinion angle on lifted or leveled Dodge trucks. Includes fixed or adjustable lower control arms, adjustable upper control arms, and stepped cam bolt eliminators for our Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB). Fixed arms recommended for leveling kits, adjustable for lifts or custom use. Stepped cam bolt eliminators remove factory bolts for all caster adjustment on control arms.
|Control Arm Kit with all Adjustable Arms
Note: *1994-1999 1500 4x4 2500 / 3500 *Requires 9/16'' hole to be drilled in mount
- Control arms are designed and manufactured to maximize ground clearance
- Allows the use of OEM wheels with larger tires without the requirement of an additional wheel spacer
- Corrects castor and pinion angle on lifted trucks
- Lower control arms made from high quality crush resistant 1.75" X .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Upper control arms made from high quality crush resistant 1.50" X .156 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve & Pinch Bolt Assembly: allows for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- Feature Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Stepped Cam Bolt Eliminators eliminate factory cam bolts allowing for even torque, increasing strength and extending bushing life
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools