IVD 19+ RAM 1500 0-1.5" STAGE 5 SUSPENSION SYSTEM W/ TUBULAR UCA
May have applicable lead time. Direct ships from Manufacturer
As the 2019 RAM 1500 undergoes changes such as an updated frame and improved chassis rigidity, the ICON team has thoroughly evaluated and analyzed the truck. To ensure proper fit and performance, our R&D department has developed new rear shocks and fine-tuned the front coilovers for this redesigned platform.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics Dodge Ram 1500 suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 5 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-1.5" of lift over stock, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON’s tubular steel upper control arms with Delta Joints are included for additional strength and improved suspension geometry for more predictable handling. ICON 2.5 Aluminum Series CDCV piggyback reservoir rear shocks offer compression damping adjustability and when paired with 1.5" lift, dual rate rear coil springs balance the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2019-UP Ram 1500 Stage 5 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- Adjustable coilovers from 0-1.5" of lift height allow for fitment of larger and more aggressive tires
- Patented Delta Joint (U.S. Pat. 10,731,700) combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- 1.5" lift, dual rate rear coil springs offer incredible ride quality and increased suspension performance
- Fits 2WD & 4WD applications
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- ICON 2.5 Series shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Easy-to-adjust CDC Valve (Compression Damping Control) allows for end-user compression damping changes to suit all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilvoer shock bodies with 7/8″ shafts
- Rear 2.5 Aluminum Series piggyback shocks feature one-piece impact extruded aluminum cylinders and 7/8" shafts
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- ICON upper control arms improve suspension geometry for predictable handling